Healthy snacks can still taste amazing! Give these Almond joy energy granola bites a try!
1 cup rolled oats
1⁄3 cup almond slices
1⁄3 cup reduced-fat almond butter
1⁄3 cup honey
1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Place mixture on a cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form oat mixture into 9 balls about 1 inch wide.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To avoid sticky fingers, keep the oat balls cool until ready to eat.
- Other nut alternatives include peanut butter, or sunflower seed butter.
Video link can be seen here.
Please like and subscribe! XOXO