Did someone say Chinese? This was a constant crave of mine when I was younger. I decided to make a vegetarian version of it using cauliflower. Check it out, try it with a friend and I am pretty sure they will love you forever.
1 bag of cauliflower
- Add teriyaki wing seasoning mix to coconut flower along with the parsley
- Add water to flour
- Mix ingredients until it is a paste
- Add Goya seasoning and teriyaki powder to the cauliflower itself
- Dip cauliflower into paste and add to a pot of hot oil (add enough oil to allow the cauliflower to be submerged)
- Once all of the cauliflower are cooked, dip them into the teriyaki sauce
- Chop onion and bell peppers
- Cook ground ingredients until slightly crunchy
- Add teriyaki cauliflower to pot. Heat until warm
- Sprinkle a bit of the crunchy chickpea on top of the cauliflower to give the dish a bit of crunch
- Serve with a side of rice
You can also watch the recipe on youtube here. Please follow and subscribe!